In addition to client job specifications, we also place a large number of candidates irrespective of listed vacancies as our expertise enables us to provide innovative solutions for your career development. This is a direct spin-off from our “customisation” process; our constant contact with some of the top personalities throughout the market, means we are fully aware of the types of high calibre candidates they would consider to complement/lead their teams. What begins as an informal discussion often leads to a formalised job offer.
Below is a snapshot of some of the assignments/roles successfully placed by Meritas.
Once registered with us, you could well be the next candidate to be considered for such an appointment.
- Accident and Health Producer – Eastern Europe/Russia
- Business Producer – Lloyd’s Brokers
- Client-facing Lloyd’s Broker/Developer
- Construction & Engineering Underwriter
- Director of Kidnap & Ransom classes – Lloyd’s Brokers
- Energy/Construction/Power Account Executive
- Energy Broker
- European Reinsurance Manager
- Finance Director
- Global Business Development Director
- Head of Analytics
- HNW Underwriter
- HR Officer
- International Business Developer
- International Construction Account Executive
- International Development Manager
- International Property Account Handler
- Marine Account Manager
- Marine and Energy Broker/Producer – Dubai
- MENA Business Producer
- PA/Contingency Producer
- Political Risks/Credit Broker
- RI Account Manager
- RI Underwriting Assistant
- Senior Captive Underwriter – Bermuda
- UK Business Development Director
- UK Business Producer
- UK Commercial Underwriter
Get In Touch...
Please call one of the Co-Founding Partners, Sarah Bray or Trevor James directly on 020 3831 7554 or send your CV, in confidence, for the personal attention of either of the partners at: email@example.com.
We can then discuss our latest opportunities in line with your CV and your requirements. It is then common practice for us to meet face to face where, together, we can tailor a plan to match with your career goals.